Discover how an Electric Fly Catcher Machine operates.
It's time to begin taking advantage of the The Glue board
Fly Catcher for home
- This article will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using a flycatcher machine with a glue pad.
- Glue Pad
FlyCatcher Machines are a great way to catch flies. They are discreet and relatively low maintenance, which makes them a great choice for hotels and restaurants.
Here are the top 5 reasons why you should use a glue pad
fly catcher machine in your restaurant or hotel:
1) It eliminates insects without any noise or odor.
2) It’s easy to replace glue pads
3) The glue pad is disposable and lasts 2-3 weeks before needing replacement.
4) You can buy replacement pads in 70/- or 120 depending on how many
5) It's effortless to set up - Plug and Play type
It is recommended that food industry utilize
fly catchers instead of electronic mosquito killer. It is important to understand the distinction between the two.
- Glue pad insect killer suitable is suitable for food industry, factory and warehouse. It is safe to use in the food environment without risk of contamination. The sticky paper attracts
bugsand they stay glued until they die
- Flycatcher is recommended for food packing area, processing area and other non-food areas. it's safe
- Electric bug killer, it's will be blasted and it's will come out of the unit, may be dropped near foods, glue pad models insects are stick on the pad so it's safe.
fly killer machine and insect catcher pros and cons
flying insect killer machine - Pros
Cons of an electric
They can be quite noisy, especially if you have a large house with many rooms. They also require electricity to operate, which isn't always available when needed (e.g., during power outages).
Glue Pad FlyCatcher Review
- Easy to use, just stick it on the wall or window
- Safe and non-toxic glue is used, no harm to kids or pets
- Effective at trapping mosquiteos: Glues are sticky enough to trap even large insects such as mosquitoes.
- Easy installation: You don't need any special tools or skills
- ultraviolet bulbs to attract insects to draw in insects, with no noise or odor, and eliminate them.
You need to plug it into the wall. You need to change the glue pads on a regular basis.
Electric Fly Catcher Product Video
Top 3 Reasons To Buy A Glue Pad flying insect catcher
1. Cost-effective way to catch flies
2. Insect Killing without any electric shocking
3. Environmentally friendly solution work without sound or smell
Explore to buying glue pad
fly catcher for home
- Glue pads are an ideal way of controlling insects in the food and beverage industries. Glue pad
flycatchers have adhesive pads that attract, trap and kill unwanted bugs.unit is using high-quality ultraviolet tube for the best coverage
- There are lots of types of insect traps; electric, glue pads,
flyinginsect zappers are used in hotels and office … But the Glue Pad Catcher has no competitor in terms of effectiveness. Also, the production costs are very low. After installing this trap, there will be no more complaints about mosquitoes. You won't even notice those nasty insects any more. And best of all, it can kill all the insects without noise or foul smell. Simply put a piece of paper on top of the pad and wait for the bugs to get stuck!
What is the cost of a fly catcher machine?
Glue boards are a very effective tool for catching
What is the best price for glue boards?
The best price depends on what you are looking for in your glue board flycatcher. If you want something that catches hundreds of
Ideal location for installing a flycatcher machine.?
1. In the living room, kitchen or family room
2. Outside the house: If there are many bugs in your house, then you can install it outside the house. There will be fewer bugs inside the house if your family members use it frequently outside.
3. On the wall: You can also hang it on the wall so that you can use it whenever you need it. However, in this case, you need to be careful about its location because you don't want to hurt yourself with this device!
4. Approximately one and a half meters away from the wall from ground level.
Examine how insects are ensnared on the adhesive board.
How often should a glue pad be replaced in order to maintain optimal performance?
Glue pads are the part of insect control that catches
If you want to replace your pad, you may follow the steps below:
Step 1: Turn off the power supply before you remove the cover.
Step 2: Remove screws on both sides of the cover with a screwdriver. Remove it carefully and take out the glue pads as well as other accessories inside.
Step 3: Choose a new glue pad and put it into place carefully. Make sure that no dust or dirt gets into the machine during this process.
Step 4. Slide off the old glue pad and discard it carefully, taking care not to touch any of its adhesive surfaces with your fingers or allow it to come in contact with anything else until it can be disposed of properly.
Step 5. Insert the new glue pad into its frame, making sure that all four sides fit securely against each other without wrinkling or shifting out of place.
How do I safely remove the UV lamp?
In order to keep your glue board
Step 1: Turn off power to the unit at the breaker box or fuse box.
Step 2: Remove all of the screws holding down the top panel of your bugscatcher machine with a screwdriver or Allen wrench, depending on what type of screws hold it down (if applicable).
Step 3: Pull off top panel from unit and set aside somewhere safe where it won't get lost or damaged.
Step 4: Locate UV lamp inside unit and remove from housing by unscrewing two screws holding it in place with a screwdriver or Allen wrench (depending on what type of screws hold it in place)
Purchase from the well-known and respected WANTRN Brand - Top Leading Manufacturer and Importer in India all range products in offers best Quality
Rather than finding spare parts and body parts on online shopping sites becoming very difficult, WANTRN offers accessories and spare parts for future part purchases.
We Can Inspect your Site
We understand how important it is to have the right fly-killer machine for your area size.
That's why we offer a site check and recommendation service
Leave a Comment